About Me

My photo
DIVA.... When I think of DIVA, I think of a queen, princess, goddess or just one who thinks very highly of themselves, but that was because I was looking at DIVA through my natural eyes. Spiritually, I found out that a DIVA is more than the clothes and the jewelery that one wears, the house one lives in or the car one drives. When I look at the word DIVA, I thought about "Divine"......Emanating from God, of, relating to or proceeding directly from God,Supremely good or beautiful. A DIVA pertains to the God in you, the God in you makes you beautiful on the outside as well, you will sparkle with glow that emanates from you. Who Am I? I am a D.I.V.A.S..... A Divinely Inspirational Virtuously Anointed Sister, I have paid the price to earn this title, rather than being prideful, I was/am clothed in humility. You can't buy me, because I was already bought with a price. I am a woman of character and a woman of wisdom, I don't need to think highly of myself because others do it for me. I don't crave attention, it comes naturally and when others are drawn to me, it's an opportunity to minister to them, so as you can see my desire is to please God and Bless others.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

What's In Your Garden?

See to it that no one misses the Grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. ~ Hebrews 12:15

Does your garden look beautiful with vibrant colored flowers or is it over grown with ugly weeds that chokes and stop the growth? Tending to a garden can be hard work. Tending to a Christian life can be hard work as well. Just like a garden can become consumed with weeds so can the life of a Christian. In our walk it is very important to watch what and who we allow to come into our garden, just like a weed it will come in and suffocate what we have work so hard to plant and soon our garden will start to die. Just like our walk with God. If we are not careful and focus, the devil can send forth his demons (weeds) to lurk around what we have work so hard to accomplish. and we know that what might have taken us years to build can be destroyed over night. Be careful who you call friends because they reflect who you are! We also need to remember we can't mix and mingle  in two different lives and think that God would be please by that, we need to make sure that we are giving God glory in what and how we do things. If we are for God we need to act like it. When we don't we are allowing "weeds" to invade our "garden". Weeds suffocate and drain the soil of  nutrients that needed and prevent growth. In life,  if we allow one "weed"  into our life it can multiply and before you know it your spiritual life is dying, you began to drift away from God slowly but surely. As we tend to our garden we need to become a seed sower, and make sure that we disperse good seeds on good soil that will produce.  Matthew 13:8-9 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9Whoever has ears, let them hear. God wants us to be a successful seed; to grow in His glory. Let's look in our garden and clear out the weeds that prevent us from being what God wants us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment