About Me

My photo
DIVA.... When I think of DIVA, I think of a queen, princess, goddess or just one who thinks very highly of themselves, but that was because I was looking at DIVA through my natural eyes. Spiritually, I found out that a DIVA is more than the clothes and the jewelery that one wears, the house one lives in or the car one drives. When I look at the word DIVA, I thought about "Divine"......Emanating from God, of, relating to or proceeding directly from God,Supremely good or beautiful. A DIVA pertains to the God in you, the God in you makes you beautiful on the outside as well, you will sparkle with glow that emanates from you. Who Am I? I am a D.I.V.A.S..... A Divinely Inspirational Virtuously Anointed Sister, I have paid the price to earn this title, rather than being prideful, I was/am clothed in humility. You can't buy me, because I was already bought with a price. I am a woman of character and a woman of wisdom, I don't need to think highly of myself because others do it for me. I don't crave attention, it comes naturally and when others are drawn to me, it's an opportunity to minister to them, so as you can see my desire is to please God and Bless others.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exceeding Multiplication

Genesis 17:1-2 " 1When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, I am the Almighty God; walk and live habitually before Me and be perfect (blameless, wholehearted, complete). 2And I will make My covenant (solemn pledge) between Me and you and will multiply you exceedingly.
It's never to late, if God said it, it will come to pass
I'm waiting on my inheritance!!  For the past two nights the Lord kept placing this scripture before me and I wanted to share it with you because I know that it's not just for me. God is ready to make some deposit, but you must make sure that you are in right standards in order to make a withdrawal, He's about to do a "Exceeding Multiplication" deposit for his people, Multiplication that people will look at and say, How can this be!  In Genesis 12: 1-2 the lord told Abram to leave his country, relatives and his father's house and go to the land that he will show him, he will make him into a great nation, bless him, make his name great and he will be a blessing, God made this promise to Abram but Abram had to have faith to believe that God was going to do what he said he would do. The bible says that faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen, I like to add that "Faith is an action that demonstrate solid belief in God and his word".  Abram could have stayed where he was but he demonstrated his faith in God and believe that it didn't matter how long it took God was gonna come through for him. 24 yrs pass and God came back with his promise, we all know sometimes we have to give something in order to receive something, so today God is saying I want you(apply your name here) to walk upright before me, walk in front of me, this expresses our service and faithfulness to our king, and be perfect, blameless, don't walk with me if you are still living in the world, do it wholeheartedly, if you do these things THEN I will make my covenant between me and you and I will multiply you exceedingly. I don't know about you but I am a seed of Abraham and I am waiting on my blessing. Galatians 3:29, And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Your deposit awaits you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment