About Me

My photo
DIVA.... When I think of DIVA, I think of a queen, princess, goddess or just one who thinks very highly of themselves, but that was because I was looking at DIVA through my natural eyes. Spiritually, I found out that a DIVA is more than the clothes and the jewelery that one wears, the house one lives in or the car one drives. When I look at the word DIVA, I thought about "Divine"......Emanating from God, of, relating to or proceeding directly from God,Supremely good or beautiful. A DIVA pertains to the God in you, the God in you makes you beautiful on the outside as well, you will sparkle with glow that emanates from you. Who Am I? I am a D.I.V.A.S..... A Divinely Inspirational Virtuously Anointed Sister, I have paid the price to earn this title, rather than being prideful, I was/am clothed in humility. You can't buy me, because I was already bought with a price. I am a woman of character and a woman of wisdom, I don't need to think highly of myself because others do it for me. I don't crave attention, it comes naturally and when others are drawn to me, it's an opportunity to minister to them, so as you can see my desire is to please God and Bless others.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Star Is Born


Matthew 2:1-3
1NOW WHEN Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the east came to Jerusalem, asking, 2Where is He Who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the east at its rising and have come to worship Him. 3When Herod the king heard this, he was disturbed and troubled, and the whole of Jerusalem with him.


I (Your Name) was born a star, I don't need no one else to help me shine. I have the Son and that's  all I need.

When the lord spoke this to me, I was left in awe. I just want to encourage you (Whoever) take the time to read my blogs, that whenever you are feeling discourage, feeling like you are not wanted and just hopeless, I want you to know that you are something and you are not just a child of the King, but you yourself are a KING, you are famous. when others think that you are nothing just remember that you are. When Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the wise men came inquiring of the King of the Jews that was born, they knew that he was already born because his (Jesus) star shined in the east. As children of the most high you were born a star because of who your father is, you don't need to brag about who you are, Jesus didn't have to brag about who he was because others did a good job of doing that, there were talks going on about this king that was born. When Herod the King heard about the star (King) that was born, he was very disturbed and troubled and so was the whole Jerusalem. When others hear about you, your blessings (new car, job, house and even business) they to will be disturbed and troubled because they are looking for you to fail in life, to never have anything. Be very careful because some of those same one that despise you will be searching for you, Jesus was found in Bethlehem because of the shining star, because you are a STAR, it won't be hard to find you because the Son(SUN) will cause you to shine. Like Jesus, many will come and bow before you, even present gives unto you, many will began to worship you, but be very careful because you will also have many that will plot against you just like they did to Jesus. Don't wait for man to put a label on you, know who you are and keep shining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment