About Me

My photo
DIVA.... When I think of DIVA, I think of a queen, princess, goddess or just one who thinks very highly of themselves, but that was because I was looking at DIVA through my natural eyes. Spiritually, I found out that a DIVA is more than the clothes and the jewelery that one wears, the house one lives in or the car one drives. When I look at the word DIVA, I thought about "Divine"......Emanating from God, of, relating to or proceeding directly from God,Supremely good or beautiful. A DIVA pertains to the God in you, the God in you makes you beautiful on the outside as well, you will sparkle with glow that emanates from you. Who Am I? I am a D.I.V.A.S..... A Divinely Inspirational Virtuously Anointed Sister, I have paid the price to earn this title, rather than being prideful, I was/am clothed in humility. You can't buy me, because I was already bought with a price. I am a woman of character and a woman of wisdom, I don't need to think highly of myself because others do it for me. I don't crave attention, it comes naturally and when others are drawn to me, it's an opportunity to minister to them, so as you can see my desire is to please God and Bless others.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Time Is Now!!

Joshua 1:2~~~  Moses My servant is dead. So now arise [take his place], go over this Jordan, you and all this people, into the land which I am giving to them, the Israelites.


Life can throw many darts our way, it maybe the loss of a love one, loss of a job, home or even finance, whatever it may be, if we are not careful or focus that same situation can cause us to become stuck in that place of pain and sorrow, and causes us to become depress and just plain inadequate. Feeling like we just can't do anything, all hope is gone, there's no need of going on because I've just lost the best thing that ever happen to me. God said the Time is NOW!!! Joshua was down and out after the death of Moses, he has been following Moses for quite sometime, being equipped, what we must understand is that nothing last forever nor does people, friends come in our life for season, and we learn from them, they learn from us, like Joshua, what we learn we must carry it on and not keep it to ourselves. God told Joshua okay you can get up now! Moses is gone, he's not coming back, he already taught you what you need to know in order to fulfill his place, there's people waiting on you, you've been in your place of mourning a little too long "The Time is NOW", for you to get up. What has kept you from doing what your suppose to do? Gal. 5:7 "You were running well, who (What) stopped you? You were doing good before you lost your job, house, car or even your best friend, okay these things are gone, you already cried about it, "The Time Is NOW!!! get up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment