About Me

My photo
DIVA.... When I think of DIVA, I think of a queen, princess, goddess or just one who thinks very highly of themselves, but that was because I was looking at DIVA through my natural eyes. Spiritually, I found out that a DIVA is more than the clothes and the jewelery that one wears, the house one lives in or the car one drives. When I look at the word DIVA, I thought about "Divine"......Emanating from God, of, relating to or proceeding directly from God,Supremely good or beautiful. A DIVA pertains to the God in you, the God in you makes you beautiful on the outside as well, you will sparkle with glow that emanates from you. Who Am I? I am a D.I.V.A.S..... A Divinely Inspirational Virtuously Anointed Sister, I have paid the price to earn this title, rather than being prideful, I was/am clothed in humility. You can't buy me, because I was already bought with a price. I am a woman of character and a woman of wisdom, I don't need to think highly of myself because others do it for me. I don't crave attention, it comes naturally and when others are drawn to me, it's an opportunity to minister to them, so as you can see my desire is to please God and Bless others.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Seedless Fruits


Matthew 7:16-20 
You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. 19 So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. 20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.
Wow! When I look at this passage of scriptures I was enlighten by the revelation that I received. Even though scriptures were talking about false prophet, this is the revelation that God gave me. In John 15 Jesus talks about the branch and the vine, he revealed to me that he is the tree and we are the fruits that grows on the tree, every fruit have seeds, it's God plan for us to be fruitful and multiply, a fruit with seeds have the ability to multiply (Good fruit), those that stay under the tutelage of the father until they are fully mature and are able to bear more fruits. Like the fruits on a tree when the winds and storms come a good fruit hang on(can not be easily moved)  a fruit may get shaken a few times, objects thrown at it to try and knock it down, but the fruit remain strong and hang on, some fruits may easily fall when the wind blows, when things are thrown or storm arise. Whenever a fruit falls before time (Bad fruit) it doesn't have the ability to produce (immature, seedless). Us being a fruit, the storms of life comes and we may get toss from side to side, people may throw things at us to try and make us fall, God said that if we are his fruit and we abide in him we will produce, but if we allow life to knock us down before we are fully mature(able to stand on our own), he said apart from him we can do nothing, we are seedless, and a fruit without seed cannot multiply, it takes a seed to grow a fruit. Seed(word of God), how can you lead someone to Christ if you don't have any seed in you? God only relates to his word, so therefore he will know his word was in action by the fruits that you bear (those you lead to Christ). Let's not be a fruit that has to be chopped down and thrown into the fire because  you are seedless (immature) not fully develop, don't think that God won't know, because he will, that's why he prunes us, and that's when he know if we have his word (seed) in us or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment