About Me

My photo
DIVA.... When I think of DIVA, I think of a queen, princess, goddess or just one who thinks very highly of themselves, but that was because I was looking at DIVA through my natural eyes. Spiritually, I found out that a DIVA is more than the clothes and the jewelery that one wears, the house one lives in or the car one drives. When I look at the word DIVA, I thought about "Divine"......Emanating from God, of, relating to or proceeding directly from God,Supremely good or beautiful. A DIVA pertains to the God in you, the God in you makes you beautiful on the outside as well, you will sparkle with glow that emanates from you. Who Am I? I am a D.I.V.A.S..... A Divinely Inspirational Virtuously Anointed Sister, I have paid the price to earn this title, rather than being prideful, I was/am clothed in humility. You can't buy me, because I was already bought with a price. I am a woman of character and a woman of wisdom, I don't need to think highly of myself because others do it for me. I don't crave attention, it comes naturally and when others are drawn to me, it's an opportunity to minister to them, so as you can see my desire is to please God and Bless others.

Friday, May 20, 2011

I Give You My Heart



Are you a true follower of Jesus? Okay, let's be honest. Do you follow him daily or a day or two out of the week? Some may even follow Him when you feel it is convenient for you? Stop and think! How would you feel if He only thought about you occasionally? Now, I know for me that doesn't feel too good.

Are you excited about your faith more than you are about other things in your life? You should be passionate and unashamed of your faith. I know for me personally, I have lost friends/followers because I speak of the goodness of God. I will never stop praising God our Father in secret and publicly. When I think of His goodness and all that He has done (and still doing for me), I can't help but to sing His praises!!! My faith in Him is my Top Priority.

And He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up his cross daily and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also]. Luke 9:23 (Amp)
So, I ask you again. Are you a True Follower? Are you excited about your Faith?

**If you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, Confess the following: 
Do You know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?
Romans 10:9-11
9 If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will nor be put to shame."
If you are ready to accept the Lord God as the head of your life and into your heart, pray the following prayer.
PRAY:
Father God, I come to you admitting that I am a sinner. I repent of my sins, and I ask for your forgiveness. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. I invite you to come into my life Lord Jesus. I will live for you as you show me how, and I thank you that I am saved. Amen.
Congratulations on your decision to begin your walk in Christ. 
I pray that you will seek a bible based church and begin a personal relationship with God.
~Read Bible Daily
~Surround yourself with Christian people
 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." II Corinthians 5:17 

1 comment: